Our staff and classrooms are prepared in compliance with CDC and Department of Health guidelines.
What to know:
- This school year, our operating hours are 7:00am – 5:30pm, Monday-Friday.
- We follow the guidelines and protocols put in place by the CDC, the local health department and our own policies and procedures for cleaning and sanitizing. We have a day porter who is on site daily for cleaning and sanitizing the common areas and high touch areas of the school. In addition, we have a corporate cleaning crew come in each evening to do after hours deep cleaning. The teachers are supplied with daily cleaning products to ensure their rooms are properly cleaned and sanitized through-out the school day.
- Children wash their hands regularly throughout the day and hand sanitizer is available throughout the building to use as needed.
- Toys are rotated and constantly cleaned/disinfected to ensure effective germ removal.
- All students 5-years-old and older, parents, staff, and visitors must wear a mask when entering the building.
- We ask that parents drop off and pick without lingering or gathering in the building.
- Infant parents need to fill out Tadpoles information (last bottle, feeding, diaper) before drop off.
- We have updated our Health and Illness Policy to include the following:
- A child with a temperature of 100.4 degrees or higher must be kept home or will be sent home.
- At any time if you or your children have been exposed to or are being test for COVID-19, you must notify a school administrator, and keep all children home until you or your children are released by a doctor. You will need to provide a doctor’s note/COVID results to return.
- As a reminder, students must remain out of the center for 24 hours after being symptom and fever free without the use of medication.
- CDC: When to quarantine
- Virginia Department Of Health: What to do if you were potentially exposed to COVID-19
- VDSS Childcare VA Resources
- Commonwealth of Virginia: Status as an Essential Business
If you have questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org