We have re-opened our doors! This summer we are operating 8:00am – 5:00pm Monday-Friday. We have prepared our teachers and classrooms in compliance with all CDC guidelines in accordance with Phase 2.
What to know:
- At this time, parents will not be able to enter the building. Parents will be received at the “half day” entrance doors for prek and summer camp students, Infant-3’s at the big room entrance. If there is a line, please wait in your car until you can safely join the line. Pick up will be the same, we will bring your child to you.
- Please wear a mask when approaching the door. Children are not required to wear masks. Our teachers and staff will be required to wear masks.
- Children will be health screened, temp checked, then walked by a teacher to their classroom.
- Infant parents need to fill out Tadpoles information (last bottle, feeding, diaper) before drop off.
- The Tadpoles App allows our teachers to keep attendance of their campers in the building, and it gives them the opportunity to send updates and photographs to parents to let them know what the campers are doing each day. If you are new you will need to download the Tadpoles App for parents and log in with the email that you provided to us at registration.
What to bring:
- Nap blanket (prek and below)
- Water bottle (2’s and up)
- Change of clothes. (prek and below)
We hope you will join us for the summer! If you have questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.